DHI or LongHairFUE is the most suitable technique for unshaved hair transplantation. The hair collected by this method is sewn directly to the area without shaving. The so-called devices of DHI pens are more preferred since they do not require pre-channeling. After hair is placed in these pens, they are implanted directly into the area. This leads to less grafting and bleeding, as the canals are opened at the exact graft size.
What are the advantages of unshaved hair transplantation?
Since the hair does not need to be shaved, it is not obvious that the patient has hair transplantation. Patient-specific pen tips are used only. Transplantation allows better management of depth, density and angles. The operation is performed with much less pain and bleeding. With 88%, it offers a higher success rate than other hair transplantation techniques. Operations are performed only by qualified hair surgeons. As a result of the preferred techniques of unshaved hair transplantation, the hair follicles are resistant to shedding and insensitivity, the transplanted roots remain forever.
How is unshaved hair transplantation applied?
During the collection of hair follicles to be planted, hair grafts smaller than 1 diameter are collected with a special tool called micro motor. There are no scars or cuts and the collected hairs are immediately transplanted. Bristles are carefully placed into the pens as to the number of strands.
Hair grafts in the pens are placed directly on the balding and sparse areas. The hair is easily transferred to match the angle and depth in the field. These roots will remain life-long and will never fall out after transplantation.
For unshaved hair transplantation, disposable staples and needles are used for each session. Strict protocols are applied to all processes and at all levels to ensure 100% security.
Is it a painless procedure?
Small disposable instruments for extraction and placement are used with a diameter of 1 mm or smaller. It is a completely painless procedure since it is applied under local anesthesia and no incision or canalization is performed.
Are natural results achieved?
Unshaved hair transplantation provides 100% natural results with the possibility to control the exact depth, direction and angle of insertion. The procedure guarantees maximum usability. While the graft viability rate is above 90%, the average of the sector is approximately 50% according to the techniques used in unshaved hair transplantation.
Who is suitable for unshaved hair transplantation?
All patients who do not want their hair to be shaved, or who do not wish other people to see that they had transplantation and who have permanent loss in their hair are the most suitable candidates for unshaved hair transplantation.
What techniques are used for unshaved hair transplantation?
DHI technique and FUE hair transplantation are the most suitable techniques for unshaved hair transplantation. The differences between these techniques are:
• DHI uses a special implant (pen) to precisely control the angle, depth and direction of the implanted follicle in hair transplantation technique. It provides a completely natural hairline and a natural look.
• In the DHI technique, the extracted grafts are implanted directly into the recipient area, while in the FUE technique, the extracted grafts are kept in a special solution, channels are opened in the recipient area, and then the extracted grafts are implanted in the opened channels. In DHI there is not an additional grooving step.
• There is no bleeding in the DHI technique because implantation is performed with a special Implanter without opening channels.
• There is no scaling, pitting or postulation in the DHI technique.
• It is possible to insert 45-60 grafts per cm2 with the FUE technique, but in the DHI technique it is possible to insert 80-90 grafts per cm2 without affecting the blood supply of the scalp. This means that the maximum possible density can be achieved with DHI. For example, in a retraction area provided on the anterior line, if the maximum hair transplantation is achieved by FUE, 1,000 grafts; There may be 2,000 grafts for the same area with the DHI technique.
• The maximum number of grafts can be approximately 2,000 grafts in one session and 5,000 grafts in FUE by DHI technique. Therefore, patients who need more than 3,000 grafts should accept multiple sessions with DHI or prefer mega sessions with 2 doctors in one day.
• With the special implant pen, the angle and direction of DHI is easier and more successful.
• There is no need to shave the hair with DHI and LongHairFUE techniques.
• Patients who have hair transplantation with DHI technique can return to their normal routine much faster than patients who have hair transplantation with FUE technique.
• The recovery process in DHI hair transplantation technique is much faster than all other techniques.
- DHI Hair Transplantation
- Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation
- PRP Supported Hair Transplant
- Unshaved Hair Transplantation
- Motorized and Manual Hair Transplantation
- Gold FUE Hair Transplantation
- IceGraft Hair Transplantation
- Long Hair Fue Transplantation
- Needle Free Hair Transplantation
- Stem Cell Hair Transplantation